Thursday, May 7, 2015

:: After a Thursday evening Rain ::

The boys got off the bus and it was a mad rush to get homemade pizza made for supper (one of the few things I CAN make) and get ready to get out the door for Chase's first home baseball game. And then, a 2nd wave of rain came in and we got the "no game" text All of a sudden our night slowed down tremendously. Well, other than the normal out break of fighting between siblings and me on the brink of going crazy, life slowed down. Ugh! Finally, I said "Everyone out of the house!" and that's just what we needed; to vent, to run in the mud, & to take a walk by myself and enjoy the sunset.
Yesterday before the rain came in we tilled up the two big gardens again. That fluffy dirt just makes me happy! This is the future home to our sweet corn and pumpkins.

And apparently, my sneaking husband got a picture of me working on it cause I found this hilariousness in the "icloud". 
The rain has got things popping and looking great!
These two were running around the pasture enjoying everything but those darn gnats that have made their way back!
And the day ended with this beauty ...
Today I remind myself of this ::
"Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will look back, and realize they were the big things."

No comments:

Post a Comment