Sunday, August 30, 2015

:: Capturing Young Amazing Love ::

The end of August not only brings back to school & cooler weather (well this week at least), but it also means the busiest time of year for my photography business, & the start of the Fall wedding season!
Each wedding day I have the honor of capturing is unique and filled with LOVE. Young amazing fresh love. The Bride & Groom although most often nervous about their "Big Day" are beaming with excitement of starting their lives together.
I'll admit there has been many weddings when I've had tears in my eyes as the grandpa kisses his granddaughters cheek or as the dad gives the most amazing speech about his daughter at the reception.
But what gets me every time is the dancing.
The first dance, the daddy-daughter dance, the mother-son dance; and then there is the anniversary dance.
The dance floor starts packed full with couples young and old. Some are just starting their adventure together while others have conquered the many years of ups & downs and have never gave up on one another; have fought for one another, have been each others best friend for years and decades. My heart overflows with happiness. Someday Aaron and I will "win" that anniversary dance. Someday we will be the ones to answer the question of "how many years?" and we will be the ones to give the bride & groom a bit of advice. 
I love you through thick & thin. Only 47 more years until we make it to that 60th anniversary honey! We got this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment