Wednesday, April 6, 2016

:: Designing Digitally for Bella Blvd ::

It's introduction week over at Bella Blvd and I am thrilled to be back with them once again; this time as a digital designer! 

Head on over to the blog today to learn a bit about both myself and fellow designer Stephanie Buice




We are getting closer and closer to Spring here in the midwest & I couldn't wait to highlight that in my first layout. A photo of one of my honey bees was perfect to use with the adorable bee elements in the Sweet Sweet Spring collection. I combined them with the beautiful watercolor inspired IF She Blooms elements. I really wanted to utilize the layers in photoshop to create a collage type design. I love that the digital world allows me to change things like the opacity of the elements and mix in colors to further customize the layout. I can't wait to share my designs with you all as I further explore the world of digital scrapbooking!


Supply List Format:
Collection Name: Sweet Sweet Spring
( borders & daily details, embellishments)
Collection Name: IF She Blooms (borders & daily details, embellishments, abcs & 123s)

Chipboard Scripts : Hello

Find all of the new Bella Blvd digital products HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment