Wednesday, December 20, 2017

:: Baby Goats | Farm Therapy ::

Man, has a lot of things changed around here since my last post!

I've been recently struggling with some stuff and have been trying to find something that I've been missing or that I need to help me emotionally. I realized; I miss taking pictures of our farm and blogging about it. I want need to document more of US & more of what I love. I long to get back to documenting our everyday. I miss how my scrapbooking blog used to push me to document those things more often. I need that therapy.

Today, I start with an update of our newest little goat babies.
One of our does Thelma, surprised us with Quadruplets on December 4th, (which apparently is pretty rare).
She had three girls & one boy (NOEL, JOY, HOLLY, & YULE).


She is a good mama, but unfortunately, one of the littlest ones (JOY) didn't make it & another we are bottle feeding (HOLLY). The other two remained with Thelma and have been doing great! HOLLY has been spoiled and nursed back to health in our living room as well as our heated barn. She has been pretty well spoiled.
Over the last few days, the December weather has been amazing & has allowed HOLLY to spend her days outside with her mama & brother & sister. She is loving it!


Her brother & sister are enjoying the company & surprisingly Thelma has been tolerate about "kid-sitting".
Meet NOEL & YULE ...


YULE was born with a slight case of what's called parrot mouth (an over-bite), but has no problems with eating or nursing. Isn't he so cute!?!?


I'm in love with brown little NOEL & her white sock markings. She's energetic and loves to bounce & play.


Well, that's the "tail-end" of today's post, but I'm hoping you'll join us here again in the near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment