Sunday, January 6, 2019

:: Winter Vacation : Day Seven | Knife Forging ::

Chase had a friend tell him about a place down in Pigeon Forge where you could make your own knife. This, the kids were excited for! Ella was a bit nervous about doing it at first, but ended up loving it.

The entire area ended up being really neat. We checked out the distillery and pottery shop. I could have spent ours in there!
We headed back to the cabin for a little bit of knife throwing (not the ones they had just made) and oh so totally safe. Those were bought by my sneaky husband when I wasn't looking.
And I made him take a picture with me because we both had our new boots on.
Inside to get supper started. Ella had fun helping daddy make fried chicken in the new cast iron.
^^^ (Paybacks baby!) LOL! ^^^
The chicken paired nicely with pepsi and moonshine. ;)
And the kids finished their day with ice cream by the fire place.
Are we seeing a theme here? I need a fireplace!

No comments:

Post a Comment