Friday, June 13, 2014

The fairies have followed :: A Fairy Garden too!

After yesterday's post about our Gnome Garden, my MIL messaged me to say she had bought a fairy garden kit last year and hadn't had time to set it up.
She wondered if we'd like it. 
Oh my gosh, yes! This will be perfect. Ella will have one and that will keep her out of the boy's "gnome world". 
It's so super cute! 
While Ella is napping, Chase and I put it together. Again, in a metal washtub I already had planted flowers in earlier this Spring. 
 It's has an archway with gates that swing & three tiny little fairies for her to play with.
It has a little wheel barrow, a rake, a hoe, and a shovel ...
And a cute little "fairy bath" and bench ...
Such a fun activity for kids! I know Ella is going to have a ball playing with this!
Thank you Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment